Changing the colour of the Newsletter Subscription box where you enter your email address

Solved
Endlessretro
Explorer
97 0 30

Good Evening, 

I am attempting to change the colour of the Newsletter Subscription box where you enter your email address at the footer of my website. At the moment, it is just defaulting to the colour of my footer which is black - however I would like this as an alternative colour so it stands out more.

I have searched everywhere for a way to do this, however currently no joy. I have included an image below of how the box currently looks. newsletter.png

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thank you in advance. 

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

This is an accepted solution.

@Endlessretro 

add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.min.css

.footer--style-2 .footer__subscription input[type=email] {
    border: #fff !important;
    background-color: #38c7ca !important;
    color: var(--footer-style-2-subscription-input-c) !important;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

@Endlessretro 

html.css-full-loaded body.theme-css-animate .menu__megamenu.animate {
    transition-duration: var(--animation-menu-desktop-duration);
    background: #000 !important;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

@Endlessretro 

.menu:not(.menu--vertical) .menu__panel:not(.menu__panel--on-a-par) .menu__dropdown, .menu__panel--on-a-par .menu__list--styled .menu__list {
    margin-left: -10px;
    background: #000 !important;
}

Thanks!

Replies 27 (27)
Endlessretro
Explorer
97 0 30

Also forgot to mention that we are using Shella theme.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

@Endlessretro 

Please share your store URL.

Denishamakwana
Pathfinder
118 15 14

Welcome to shopify community.

Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then provide password too.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

@Endlessretro 

Please share store Password!

Thanks!

Endlessretro
Explorer
97 0 30

Good Afternoon, 

Thank you - if you could please let me know when you are available to have a look for me and I will remove the password from the store.  

Many Thanks,

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

@Endlessretro 

Yes I am available Please Remove password of store 

Thanks!

Endlessretro
Explorer
97 0 30

Thank you - I have disabled the password so you should now be able to see the site. 

Thank you