Changing Width in Footer in Minimal Theme

KPco
3 0 0

Hi there, 

I'm trying to adjust the footer of a website using the Minimal theme. I'd like to adjust it so that the first 2 columns are less in width and the third makes up the width of 2 of those columns together. I'm not sure how I could change this on the Minimal theme - would anyone know what css code to use for this or what to amend in the footer.liquid sheet? 

thanks! 

Below photo for reference 

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 9.26.21 am.png

Replies 6 (6)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

HI

Please share your webshop URL & password.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

Hey there,

For that, we'll have to change liquid code. Please share your website URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
KPco
3 0 0

it's royalcub.com.au 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9826 2238 3078

HI

if  I open your site but site showing coming soon page .

Please email me staff account details .i can try to solve  your problem .

Thanks

KPco
3 0 0

Hey there!

ARe you able to let me know what changes need to be made on the .liquid sheet and I can amend on my end? 

Bianca03
2 0 0

I would like to make the footer alot smaller as well. Its so bulky looking. Does anyone have the code for this ? OR where you able to get a direct answer ?