FROM CACHE - en_header

Changing Width in Footer in Minimal Theme

KPco
3 0 0

Hi there, 

I'm trying to adjust the footer of a website using the Minimal theme. I'd like to adjust it so that the first 2 columns are less in width and the third makes up the width of 2 of those columns together. I'm not sure how I could change this on the Minimal theme - would anyone know what css code to use for this or what to amend in the footer.liquid sheet? 

thanks! 

Below photo for reference 

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 9.26.21 am.png

Replies 6 (6)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2378 3401

HI

Please share your webshop URL & password.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Click here GemPages The most powerful Shopify page builder.
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2378 3401

Hey there,

For that, we'll have to change liquid code. Please share your website URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Click here GemPages The most powerful Shopify page builder.
KPco
3 0 0

it's royalcub.com.au 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
11014 2378 3401

HI

if  I open your site but site showing coming soon page .

Please email me staff account details .i can try to solve  your problem .

Thanks

KPco
3 0 0

Hey there!

ARe you able to let me know what changes need to be made on the .liquid sheet and I can amend on my end? 

Bianca03
2 0 0

I would like to make the footer alot smaller as well. Its so bulky looking. Does anyone have the code for this ? OR where you able to get a direct answer ?