Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!

Chat with us box too tall

Pthoma79
Excursionist
38 1 5

I just installed Shopify Inbox and when customers click on the Chat with Us button, most of the welcome message can't be seen because it's too tall for the screen.  Any ideas on how to make it smaller, so it stays on the screen?  The website is everydayfa.com

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36265 3609 11701

@Pthoma79 

i have check its proper 

KetanKumar_0-1646285821320.png

please share issue img

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 837 803

Hi @Pthoma79

I think that it depends on the users' browser window size since when I zoom out, I can see the full message. Therefore, you can contact app support to see if it's possible to make it more responsive on both desktop and mobile.

AvadaCommerce_0-1646287534239.png

Hope this answer is helpful to you!

AVADA - Top Rated App for Email, SMS, Popups

Check our website for full features and start a FREE TRIAL.
Install another app to boost sales, 100% FREE

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2854 681 661

Hi @Pthoma79,

It's generated by the app, so it won't be possible to change it with the CSS code.
You need to contact the app for support, they will help you add the scroll code for it.
Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!