Solved

Check Out Error Due to Shipping Error

aminm1
Excursionist
16 2 1

Hi Team,

My customers can not check out with shipping error as below although I have included the country they are buying under the delivery and shopping part of my Shopify store setting. 

Check Out Error.png

I have setup shipping for 5 countries under the setting part of my shopify as below picture:

Setting in Shopify.png

Can you please help me to understand which setting is not right please?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (2)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @aminm1.

For context, that error message typically occurs within the Shop Pay checkout environment, and due to the inventory within the Shopify admin. Normally, the below scenario is what would initiate the system to produce that error message:

1. A product only has one unit left in stock.
  2. Customer A and Customer B both have this product in their cart at the same time.
  3. Customer A places their order before Customer B completes their checkout with Shop Pay, so now the product is out of stock.
  4. Customer B tries to complete their Shop Pay checkout, and encounters a Shipping not available for selected address error, because there is no stock left to ship the product to them if they complete checkout.
  5. Customer B is sent an Abandoned checkout notification, and when they open the Shopify checkout, receive an out of stock notice.

If this isn't the case for your store however, and you're seeing that your product inventory is fully stocked, you can take a look at this Forums thread for some troubleshooting steps to a similar shipping rate issue.

Otherwise, our live support team can also be contacted so that we can securely access your account to further investigate this matter. To get in touch with our team, you'll need to navigate to our Help Center here, where you can ask the virtual chat assistant to contact support. Follow the prompts from there, and you'll then be connected with one of our live support team members who can assist you further.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

aminm1
Excursionist
16 2 1

Thanks for your help. Shopify chat helped to solve the matter

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

Hi, @aminm1.

For context, that error message typically occurs within the Shop Pay checkout environment, and due to the inventory within the Shopify admin. Normally, the below scenario is what would initiate the system to produce that error message:

1. A product only has one unit left in stock.
  2. Customer A and Customer B both have this product in their cart at the same time.
  3. Customer A places their order before Customer B completes their checkout with Shop Pay, so now the product is out of stock.
  4. Customer B tries to complete their Shop Pay checkout, and encounters a Shipping not available for selected address error, because there is no stock left to ship the product to them if they complete checkout.
  5. Customer B is sent an Abandoned checkout notification, and when they open the Shopify checkout, receive an out of stock notice.

If this isn't the case for your store however, and you're seeing that your product inventory is fully stocked, you can take a look at this Forums thread for some troubleshooting steps to a similar shipping rate issue.

Otherwise, our live support team can also be contacted so that we can securely access your account to further investigate this matter. To get in touch with our team, you'll need to navigate to our Help Center here, where you can ask the virtual chat assistant to contact support. Follow the prompts from there, and you'll then be connected with one of our live support team members who can assist you further.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

aminm1
Excursionist
16 2 1

Thanks for your help. Shopify chat helped to solve the matter