Why isn't my checkout page background aligning right in Brooklyn Theme?

AmandaAdama
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm trying to make my background align right on the checkout page using the Brooklyn Theme.

I'm using this code:

/* checkout Banner Edit */
.banner {
    background-position: right!important;
    background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat;
}
/* end */

But it doesn't seem to be working.

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@AmandaAdama 

Please share store URL & screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
AmandaAdama
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks @dmwwebartisan,  I"m not sure if you can see the URL, cause the site isn't published ... but here is one: 

https://sfl1fodo4w00kl4z-60423078122.shopifypreview.com

Screenshot below shows only a portion of Santa.  I want all the Santa.

AmandaAdama_0-1635092643877.png

Teddymuffs
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the same question! I want my banner design to fit perfectly in the provided box. I'm trying to show my shipping options right on the checkout page since I offer different shipping options. But I don't want the image to be cut off like it keeps doing. Is there an exact size my image should be or can I fix this somewhere in the code?

Provided a screenshot of what I mean. 

SS.jpg

AmandaAdama
Tourist
4 0 1
it depends on so many factors. No one could give me guidance with this, so I edited the graghic, so it's show at the best possible (not not ideal) way.

Sorry I can't help anymore than this.
I just kept moving around my graphic and testing on cell/pc resolutions, until I found a spot that it worked.

If you look at the css for it, it's set to cover position center center ... so work within those constraints, I guess.  Also ... the size of your logo makes a difference to the banner padding.
Teddymuffs
Visitor
2 0 0

Oh ok, yea I searched everywhere for help. Ill look into the CSS code. I don't want to resize the image to fit because all screens are different size. So its harder to really tell if your image is perfect for everyone ya know. But thank you for the tip, Ill see what I can do

AmandaAdama
Tourist
4 0 1
Yeah, the CSS that I added didn't help at all.  Even with !important.