Close dropdown menu when clicking anchor link when using the debut theme

LittleDragon
2 0 1

Hi,

I have set anchor links within my nav which work correctly, however, on mobile when an anchor link is clicked the dropdown menu stays open. Can someone please provide the JS code for the debut theme to fix this issue so that the dropdown closes when a link is clicked?

https://vos-raipido.myshopify.com

pass: yikrah

Thanks!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22379 2269 8349

@LittleDragon 

sorry for that issue can 

i have check this issue but its working fine please share issue images or video?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
LittleDragon
2 0 1

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply.

I have shared a video highlighting the issue I am experiencing with the mobile menu (MP4 video file attached) -- To clarify: On mobile, I have setup anchor links on the menu within a single-page layout. The anchor links and mobile menu functions correctly, however, when you click on the anchor link the menu container stays open (as shown in the video). I would like to set it up so that when an anchor link is clicked the menu container closes automatically.

I have seen JavaScript solutions for other Shopify stores, but not for a store with this setup using the 'Debut' theme.

If you need any other info/clarification please just let me know.

Thank you, your help is much appreciated.

0 Likes