Collection Banner Image Sizing

daphnemann
Excursionist
16 0 5

What size should i use for my collection banners? Right now they are too fuzzy, and don't show the right section of the photo

I am using theme Broadcast

See my Link for example : https://ron-dyce.com/collections/womens-pants

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 294

Hi, @daphnemann

Broadcast is a third-party theme that is fully supported by Invisible Themes. With this in mind, I recommend reaching out to these developers directly to determine which image size should be used on this banner. 

To contact Invisible Themes, I suggest following the steps listed in this help document under 'Paid themes'. Equally, you can also contact these developers directly via our Theme Store by visiting this link, clicking 'Support and documentation', and then clicking 'Get support'

Since Invisible Themes developed this theme, they will be the best people to speak with about this to confirm the correct image size. 

Best of luck with this! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 93 294

Hi, @daphnemann

I wanted to check in with you here to see if you've had a chance to speak with Invisible Themes about the banner size on your site?

If so, please let me know what size they suggested you use, as this information will likely help other Community users who are looking for the same details. 

Thanks! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes