Collection Page Images (Debut Theme)

chipdiphooray
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi!

So the images on my collection page are quite dark. I changed the opacity but they are not as bright and as vibrant as the original image.

How can I fix this?!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9262 2143 2916

@chipdiphooray 

Please share store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
chipdiphooray
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi!

Store is www.chipdiphooray.com.au (I've put the opacity option back on)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9262 2143 2916

@chipdiphooray 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file. 

.collection-grid-item__title-wrapper::before {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    opacity: 1 !important;
}

.product-card:focus-within .product-card__image-wrapper, .product-card:hover .product-card__image-wrapper {
    opacity: 1 !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
chipdiphooray
Tourist
7 0 3

It has removed the opacity, but the images shouldn't look like that. The original image is this. Notice how brighter they are?

20210908_ChipDipHooray_0H6A8123.jpg20210908_ChipDipHooray_0H6A8329.jpg20210908_ChipDipHooray_0H6A8373.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9262 2143 2916

@chipdiphooray 

Above code removed opacity. Do you mean images should be more brighter?

0 Likes
chipdiphooray
Tourist
7 0 3

Yes! Notice how they're a darker tone to the original images? They need to be the right colour.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9262 2143 2916

@chipdiphooray 

I am checking on this page.

https://chipdiphooray.com.au/collections

Images on this page and original images are same. Am I on the correct page?

Let me know.

0 Likes
chipdiphooray
Tourist
7 0 3

Yes. Images are the same but colour is different. This is how I see it.

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 1.22.33 pm.png

They should be brighter as the images above.

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3496 388 566

@chipdiphooray - this is your original image, it itself is dark, please add brighter images and then it will look good

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0584/4805/2376/collections/2_360x.png?v=1631664956

Need training? I can train you to learn shopify.

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes