Solved

How can I adjust picture sizing to fill out the collection product photo?

Oliver99
11 0 0

Hi 

Im looking for the place in the code were i can see the picture sizing to fill out the collection product picuture 

As seen on the attached photo there is er grey square around the picture witch i want to remove

Im using the theme brookelyn 

Thank you in advange 

/Oliver 

Accepted Solution (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Oliver99!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

From my understanding, you are looking to remove the grey square around your collection product photos on the Brooklyn Theme. This can be done by following the steps below: 

1. Head over to your Shopify Admin, and click on Online Store
  2. From there, click on the Action button beside the Brooklyn Theme and select Edit Code
  3. Then, you will browse through the Assets section and click on /theme.scss.liquid
  4. Finally, you will add this code to the bottom of the file and save. 
.grid-product__image-link {
background-color: transparent;
}

If you have any other questions, feel free to follow up and let me know! Additionally, I'm always looking to help out merchants with ideas or feedback related to their stores. How is business going thus far?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Oliver99!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

From my understanding, you are looking to remove the grey square around your collection product photos on the Brooklyn Theme. This can be done by following the steps below: 

1. Head over to your Shopify Admin, and click on Online Store
  2. From there, click on the Action button beside the Brooklyn Theme and select Edit Code
  3. Then, you will browse through the Assets section and click on /theme.scss.liquid
  4. Finally, you will add this code to the bottom of the file and save. 
.grid-product__image-link {
background-color: transparent;
}

If you have any other questions, feel free to follow up and let me know! Additionally, I'm always looking to help out merchants with ideas or feedback related to their stores. How is business going thus far?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Oliver99
11 0 0

Hi Mac 

Thank you for you answer! In the meanwile after the post i found the solution witch are the same i can se that your are recomending so thats great 🙂 
Can you possible help me with another problem i have? I ned the text on my collection products to be smaller ( Se attached image)