Can I hide collection titles in selected Shopify collections using a new template?

madisyn
Visitor
1 0 1

How can I hide the collection title on only some of the collections? I would like to do this by having a new collection template, where the titles are hidden in that template, and then be able to choose that template for some of my collections.

Replies 2 (2)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@madisyn 

sorry for any issue can you please show me store url 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @madisyn.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to hide the collection title for some of your collections and, preferably, through the use of different collection templates. If you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with the subscription for this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you're using a third-party or custom theme, then you'll want to check with the theme designer to see if they offer support for your theme. If the theme designer doesn't offer support for customizing your theme, then you can hire a developer to assist you with this. Shopify Experts is our directory of certified developers that have experience in working with third-party or custom themes, and they'll be able to assist you with your theme. 

Which theme are you using at the moment?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog