Color a single navigation theme in the Impulse theme

Solved
LothaireBordeau
3 0 0

Hello,

Here's my store : www.lothaire.fr. I want the "OUTLET" navigation item to be colored in red, and in bold text.

So far, I've used a workaround, add in my theme ; 

a[href^="/collections/outlet-lothaire"] {color: #FF1C37 !important;font-weight: 700;}

Problem, it colors the text for the whole page red. I just want the navigation menu item colored. Thank you.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
DMT-Mike
Shopify Partner
25 6 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lothaire,

I think, looking at your site briefly, if you change the code you currently have to:

a[href="/collections/outlet-lothaire"] {
    color: #ff1c37!important;
    font-weight: 700;
}

Let me know if this works for you!

NOTE: If you edit any files on your store, I advise that you duplicate the theme before doing so and editing the duplicated theme instead. This will prevent your live site from breaking if something goes wrong.

Need expert help with your Shopify Website? Get in touch.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
DMT-Mike
Shopify Partner
25 6 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lothaire,

I think, looking at your site briefly, if you change the code you currently have to:

a[href="/collections/outlet-lothaire"] {
    color: #ff1c37!important;
    font-weight: 700;
}

Let me know if this works for you!

NOTE: If you edit any files on your store, I advise that you duplicate the theme before doing so and editing the duplicated theme instead. This will prevent your live site from breaking if something goes wrong.

Need expert help with your Shopify Website? Get in touch.

View solution in original post

LothaireBordeau
3 0 0

Wow ! That worked, thank you very much ! Could you please explain what your code changes ? I can't spot the difference.