Color swatch files and HEX codes for Printify / Dream Junction?

yumyumdimsum
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get the .png files for the color swatches that Printify has on their design interface? Particularly the colors that Dream Junction offers on the Bella+Canvas 3001 t-shirts, Gildan 18500 hoodie, and Gildan 18000 sweatshirt.

color swatch sample.JPG

I'd like to have the .png files because my color swatches (using the Impulse theme) are not displaying and so I'll just be manually adding the .png files into the code. I'm really only using a handful of the colors and don't need the .png files or HEX codes for them all, but if they exist somewhere, it'd be handy to have around.

I'd like to have the HEX codes because I realized that as I'm doing product mockups (on placeit.net), I don't know which color to choose in order to match best with the actual color of the product, and so having the HEX code would allow me to hone in on the precise color.

Thank you

Replies 4 (4)

Avaliyn
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey, I know you posted this a month ago, but the easiest thing to do is to just get an extension on chrome called Rainbow Color Picker, then pick the color from the shirt, and take the hex and put it in photoshop in a 50x50 square and save. I did it and took me about 15 minutes; I would just give you my files, but I changed the names of them all and I imagine it would take more time trying to rename them and figure out which colors were which than just creating them.

odsneed
Visitor
2 0 0

This does not work as well as I hoped, especially for the Heather fabrics.

odsneed
Visitor
2 0 0

Here are the codes from the wholesaler.

https://www.t-shirtwholesaler.com/colorcharts/bella-canvas

Smartmockups has a texture selection for heather fabric, hopefully placeit does too.

Digi-cicles
Visitor
1 0 0

If you're in printify, select a product(t-shirt, hoodie, etc.), Then select typ(ex, Gildan 5000). Next select your Provider(awkward Styles, Monster Digital, etc.). Click 'Start Designing'. On the next page look in the top right corner and click 'Product Variants'. In the pop-up window hover your mouse over the color you want the HEX code for and it will show the #(6-digit) code(ex. Black is #000000).
I hope this helps.