Compare As price showing in cart, even though it's not set (prestige theme)

SDBdigital
Shopify Partner
67 0 16

I've taken over a site that was previously managed by someone else.

All product in the cart show the price and compare at price (even though all products do not have a 'compare at price' set.

See attached.

Using Prestige theme.

URL https://leonista.co.za

Screenshot-2021-10-14-at-15.12.28.jpgScreenshot-2021-10-14-at-15.13.04.jpg

Replies 4 (4)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9081 1130 1479

@SDBdigital- please add this css to the end of your theme.css file to hide that price, but it will hide even if compare price is set

.CartItem__PriceList .CartItem__Price{display: none; visibility: hidden;}
To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
SDBdigital
Shopify Partner
67 0 16

Hi

Thanks - but that wont do.

Will need to display the 'compare at price' when items are on sale.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9081 1130 1479

@SDBdigital- then we will need code editing for it, I recommend to take backup of the theme , we can work on this backup and then make it live once everything is fine

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @SDBdigital 

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your Compare at Price settings. Thanks @suyash1 for the support thus far. It sounds like there has been some custom coding on the theme, and therefore to revert this, you will require help finding and resolving the issue within your code. 

One thing to you can do to confirm this is install a fresh copy of your theme on your store, and preview this version to see if the issue is also happening there. By previewing your store in a fresh copy, this will let us know that the issue is not related to the theme specifically, but will be in your coding, or perhaps caused by an app. I'd also recommend looking through the list of apps that are installed on your store, and make sure none of these could be causing the issue with your compare at pricing. 

If, the issue does occur on a fresh copy of your Prestige theme, the best thing you can do is reach out to the theme developer directly. If not, you will require further coding assistance, which is outside my scope of support. However, hopefully our Community users here will be able to provide you with a solution. If not, you can always hire a Shopify Expert to help resolve this for you. 

Keep us updated on how this goes!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.