Contact form CSS dawn theme

Contact form CSS dawn theme

tahliahanke
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello! I am trying to alter the colours of our contact form - I have set a background image to the section so it is defaulting to black input feild backgrounds

I would like transparent input fields and to have control over the boarder colour, can anyone help me with the CSS for this please, thank you!

Replies 5 (5)

BSSCommerce-TA
Shopify Partner
123 24 24

@tahliahanke, hey bro, give me your website link. 

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution.

SIMICART: Mobile App Builder |Ironwork Theme - Coming Soon | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency
tahliahanke
Tourist
4 0 1

i am currently working on a new theme for a site that is already live, how can i link you the updated version i am working on sorry?

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6961 1656 2041

Hi @tahliahanke 

Would you mind to share your store URL? On the preview page there is a share button. Click that button and copy the URL and share. 

Its like this,

Made4uoRibe_0-1719238956167.png

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
tahliahanke
Tourist
4 0 1