content is not showing on collection page

Hublitlighting
Tourist
9 1 0

I am adding a Description on the collection page but this is not reflected on the output collection page what I do?

where i add code i am searches collection. description but i did not get this code in collection. liquid or 

collection- template. liquid

https://hublit-lighting.myshopify.com/

pass words- aimapi

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9032 2094 2858

@Hublitlighting 

what do you want Please share screenshot.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Hublitlighting
Tourist
9 1 0

Sir, i am adding content from the backend but content is not display the on the collection page, 

What is issue sir?

sample-eeror.jpg

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9032 2094 2858

@Hublitlighting 

I think not  collection description code in your collection templete .

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Hublitlighting
Tourist
9 1 0

sir

please guide me how to add a collection description code 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9032 2094 2858

@Hublitlighting 

Please share your theme zip file . i will checking code and send solution to you.

Thanks!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9032 2094 2858

@Hublitlighting 

<div id="colect-descr">{{ collection.description }}</div>

To add the description to the collection simply go to your collection on the back end and click edit. Remember you can add mark-up here in edit mode (html view) but not liquid.

0 Likes
KraveitUp
2 0 1

Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 9.02.11 PM.png

 what is the problem on my page. I was trying to show up list of collections on the page.

0 Likes