Cording

Merve27
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I would like to offer a kind of "size chart" or "size recommendation" in my shop. 

The customer should be able to select the type of dog and after selecting the breed, the customer should be offered the appropriate size. 

What is the best way to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Replies 2 (2)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 572 1311

Crudest way is make multiple pages with simple graphics and links that are yes/no that point to other pages.

If it's only 3 questions make a product with the questions as variant titles.

Otherwise either build it custom, or use a questionnaire form service/app.

If you need this type of customization built then contact me by email  , or see contact info in forum signature.
ALWAYS please provide context, examples: store url, theme name, post url(s) , or any further detail in ALL correspondence.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
364 61 111

Hi @Merve27

In Shopify, create a product for the item you want to offer size recommendations for, such as dog clothes or accessories. Then create variants for each available size. For example, if you offer sizes Small, Medium, and Large, create variants for those sizes. Next, I recommend implementing a pop-up size chart table or dropdown with an accompanying image displaying a dog size breed chart. 

Here is an example:

PageFlyGarcia_0-1703644846304.png

Hope it helps! 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.