Solved

Could you please give us feedback on our site?

wearableglassar
Visitor
3 0 0

Our site is functional but it needs an esthetic lift, some indexing improvements and perhaps make it a bit faster.

Shopify experts feel free to come back with proposals.

ww.wearableglassart.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how you can improve it. 
1) Use a sticky header. This would make it easy for your customers to navigate through your store and improve overall customer experience on it.

2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help raise the level of interest and trust that customers have in your store.

3) Show customers what others are doing in your store. This would motivate them to carry out actions of their own in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders 

I wish you and your store the best of luck!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4226 957 1603

Hi @Wearableglassar

This is Richard Nguyen from PageFly Page Builder App, happy to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing web design solutions

For the web design improvements, you could steal all the tips from our blog here. We did take a deep look into your web design:

Here are some good points I can see from your site:

• Beautiful, bespoke images: Great photography would clearly matter much more in a visually-driven like accessories industry, where product aesthetics play a big role in the purchasing decision.
  • Refund and shipping policies are conveniently accessible in the footer, which will enhance your brand's trust
  • Allow filtering by Featured/ Bestselling/ Price/ Alphabet/ Date, which is really convenient for users who need to be able to quickly tailor the product list to include only the most suitable items.

HOME PAGE

1> Change to different logo

A logo attracts attention, creates a positive first impression, establishes your brand identity, is memorable, distinguishes you from the competition, encourages brand loyalty, and is expected by your target market.

You can create a wordmark logo, so that your audiences can recall your brand at ease. It’s also easy to look up for your product on different social media channels.

RichardNguyen_0-1661700055187.png

2> Make your CTA buttons more attractive

All the Call to action buttons need to add hover state to make user feel these buttons are active and clickable

For example, when the mouse hovers over the button will change to color, zoom out,.... In this case, your buttons changed the color but it’s look close the the normal state

RichardNguyen_1-1661700055064.png

3> Make the “Add to cart” buttons all aligned 

Your page is now wonderful, and the design is fantastic.  However, I believe it would look much better if the CTA buttons were all aligned 

RichardNguyen_2-1661700055070.png

You may also add the following sections to your home page to increase conversions:

• Increase sales by emphasizing your featured products: when the homepage failed to adequately emphasize why the business and its products were unique, subjects quickly lost interest in the brand and were more likely to leave the site.
  • Include social proof/testimonials on your homepage to boost brand credibility.
  • Add your brand's story/feature to increase interaction.

COLLECTION PAGE

1> Add “Add to cart” buttons

The Add to Cart button is the most critical thing we recommend you include. Users will be able to fill up their shopping carts in one session and then complete the purchase transaction without entering the product page. It will undoubtedly increase your conversion.

RichardNguyen_3-1661700054988.png

2> Have a Secondary Hover Images:

There are few strategies you can use for your secondary hover images:

• “Lifestyle” Thumbnails: 
  • “Compatibility” Thumbnails
  • “Feature Callout” Thumbnails
  • “Product Variation” Thumbnails

Secondary hover images will help customers see different views of the products so that they can easily gain trust and make Buying decisions without visiting the product page

RichardNguyen_4-1661700054668.png

3> Use the 'Load More' button. Instead of Endless Scrolling and Pagination, 

"Load More" proved to be the optimum loading pattern for both category-based product lists and search results across desktop and mobile platforms. A "Load More" option allows customers to determine whether or not they need to see more products, as well as to display all products on one page, making it easier to compare things.

RichardNguyen_5-1661700054962.png

PRODUCT PAGE

1> Have at least 3-5 product images for all products to facilitate a visual evaluation

In practice, most product types require at least 5 product photographs — and practically none should have fewer than 3 — to honor a user's intense concentration on product images and requirement to undertake a visual inspection of the product.

RichardNguyen_6-1661700054850.png

2> Provide images of accessories on human model

Before purchasing jewelry, consumers must be able to visualize how the item will appear on their own body (or face).

Users cannot accurately identify crucial product qualities such as fit and length - how large is this necklace, how fitted is the bracelet, earrings — when your products are just "Cut Out" without a human model for reference. Similarly, finer aspects of proportion and quality can be difficult to judge without the context offered by a model.

3> Display a minimum of 5-6 reviews by default, with the ability to “Load More”

As previously mentioned, reviews are extremely significant when making a "Buying" decision; hence, showing 5-6 reviews as defaults will not only increase your brand's credibility, but will also keep the page responsive. By default, showing too few reviews makes it more difficult for visitors to navigate through them. But, users may feel irritated if there are too many reviews displayed. Overly long review sections, which normally display more than 10 reviews by default, may bury any content sections or links below them, such as Q&A sections, cross-selling, and especially footer links.

RichardNguyen_7-1661700054640.png

4> Include both User rating average and number of ratings

Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product in the first place can quickly build your credibility.

RichardNguyen_8-1661700054846.png

5> Add recently-viewed section

You might consider giving all users (including those who aren't signed in) access to a history-based recently viewed things list, and allowing them to change it.

For a variety of reasons, users may desire to revisit previously seen content.

For example, throughout both mobile and desktop testing, people frequently wanted to return to a product they'd seen before simply to reevaluate it after having looked at and rejected other options. Users will become bored and dissatisfied if it is too difficult to refind previously viewed things, and they may decide not to buy anything at all. ​‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‎

RichardNguyen_9-1661700054801.png

For the web design improvements, you could steal all the tips from our blog here

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. Getting started in 5 mins with PageFly

Happy selling!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

wearableglassar
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Richard, thank you for your comments. I do not have an artistic eye, would please send me a proposal for implementing your recommendation?

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how you can improve it. 
1) Use a sticky header. This would make it easy for your customers to navigate through your store and improve overall customer experience on it.

2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help raise the level of interest and trust that customers have in your store.

3) Show customers what others are doing in your store. This would motivate them to carry out actions of their own in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders 

I wish you and your store the best of luck!