Countdown timer not showing on BeYours theme

kcaresa
Excursionist
17 1 4

Hello, I have an integrated countdown in the BeYours theme but when I save changes it does not display. I'm trying to do this for the coming soon page. Please help🙏

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 16.51.21.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 16.51.04.png

  

Replies 3 (3)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1701 240 212

Hi @kcaresa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with this request, to ensure it gets resolved. To gather a bit more information, was the app installed from the Shopify App Store

If so, I'd encourage you to connect with the app developer directly for assistance with the app. They will be able to investigate further and advise whether it's an app issue and/or related to the theme that's currently being used. To connect with the app developer, you can head over to the Shopify App Store and scroll to the bottom of the page to view the 'Build By' section. This will provide you with their contact details in order to connect with them.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

kcaresa
Excursionist
17 1 4

No no, the countdown comes with the theme, there's no app. It works in customize mode but not when i publish it 

Blair
Shopify Staff
1701 240 212

Hi @kcaresa,

Thank you for the prompt response and providing that clarification!

In that case, I'd encourage you to connect with the theme developers directly. As the Be Yours theme is considered to be a third-party theme, the theme developers will be able to investigate further to ensure it gets resolved. To connect with the theme developers, you can head over to the RoarTheme Support Page

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog