Creating a Press Page / Online Press Kit?

jyl912
Excursionist
19 0 10

I'd like to create a Press page on my website that has an online version of my press kit, including the usual text, hi-res photo files for media to download, logos for download, etc. What is the best way to achieve this?

I'm trying out Press Kit Hero and am having issues with it. Photos take a really long time to upload and it's hard to modify fonts and colors. 

Thanks.

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@jyl912 

thanks for good question

yes you can same way to apply like blogs 

you have create blog press category and add images and content each press article  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
jyl912
Excursionist
19 0 10
Hi, thank you for your reply. How does that work in practice? I want to make it similar to this site: https://www.annmariegianni.com/press-kit/

I have about 25 hi-res images i want to make available for download. Ideally they’d all be in one folder that media could access for download. And I’d like the page broken into sections like the website example above (separate sections for Intro text, Press releases, Image downloads, social media links, etc.). 

Can I achieve this with a blog page? I’m using Prestige (Allure). 

alexis11
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi! Did you get a solution to this? I, too am looking to enable downloaded assets... ? 🙂