CSL fixing for mobile / desktop

ClaudiaV
Visitor
2 0 0

Im looking for someone who can assist with (CLS) with mobile and desktop. I am a small business owner and I simply can't rely on Shopify's platform if it's not loading as it properly should on different devices for customers. If you can assist please let me know! 

Replies 2 (2)

LuffyOnePiece
Shopify Partner
311 55 54

Hi @ClaudiaV ,

I'm here to help you beautify your Shopify store with responsive design. Let's collaborate to create a visually stunning and user-friendly online shopping experience for your customers.

Thank you

Sandeep Pangeni
Need help with your store? sandeeppangeni17@gmail.com
For quick response, Contact In WhatsApp +9779867521184
ClaudiaV
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Sandeep, I have seem to hit a performance of 99 and looking good for desktop. However for mobile I'm at a score of 63 and having problems that I cant seem to fix and I have been using Google PageSpeed on a separate browser to try and see the problems I can't seem to fix! I'm not sure if Google PageSpeed is more or less similar to using Lighthouse. My question is how do we go about fixing it would you be guiding me in what needs to be fixed? Will also fixing this run me into they same problems down the road if I choose to make changes to the website?

Thank you