Solved

Currency symbol location on Mobile view

maxroddy
Excursionist
43 7 13

Hello guys, can you please help me to change the location of my currency symbol for mobile view only? On the WEB it is right next to the cart which is OK, however on a Mobile view it is under the CART.

Can someone help me to change the symbol location next to the cart for mobile view? 

my website is: www.aurorabe.com

Thanks in advance:)

Accepted Solution (1)
Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @maxroddy.

Thanks for getting back to me and for clarifying that. Since you are using a third-party application to add your currency feature, I would recommend first reaching out to the developers of the app to look into this possibility. The app developers may be able to move this element, alternately, there may be steps readily available somewhere in the app to control this. You can reach out to the app's developers on our listing for the app here and then click "Get support" or email the provided support address:

I hope this helps you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @maxroddy.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to look into this with you. I would need to get some more context from you in order to help point you in the right direction for this request. What theme are you using for your store, and how have you added your currency options, are you using an app? 

Feel free to reach back out to me here with that context and I would be happy to take a look into this with you!

maxroddy
Excursionist
43 7 13

Hey, thanks for getting back to me Marty, appreciate your time! 🙂 

I am using Brooklyn theme, and the currency I am using is BEST Currency Converter. 

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @maxroddy.

Thanks for getting back to me and for clarifying that. Since you are using a third-party application to add your currency feature, I would recommend first reaching out to the developers of the app to look into this possibility. The app developers may be able to move this element, alternately, there may be steps readily available somewhere in the app to control this. You can reach out to the app's developers on our listing for the app here and then click "Get support" or email the provided support address:

I hope this helps you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information!