Custom Font Not Loading Correctly on Chrome

drinkgoodpharma
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, 

I recently noticed that the custom font that I have for my headings is not displaying correctly on Google Chrome desktop. It works fine on Chrome for mobile and Safari. Two weeks ago, the custom font was displaying correctly on Chrome desktop and nothing has changed in my code since then. 

I am using the Modular theme and followed these instructions for adding my custom font.

The custom font (Univers) is displaying correctly on Chrome for body fonts, just not headings. Ex: Thrive as Nature Intended" in screenshot attached.

Here is the site: https://mygoodpharma.com/

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 9.52.25 AM.png

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36844 3636 11978

@drinkgoodpharma 

sorry for that issue can you please share your custom font name also are you upload TTF, OTF, WOFF, WOFF2 and SVG font type?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
drinkgoodpharma
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi there! 

The font name is called Univers. I have uploaded all of those font types to my assets. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36844 3636 11978

@drinkgoodpharma 

sorry but i can't see

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
drinkgoodpharma
Tourist
3 0 2

I was able to fix the Heading fonts to appear in the correct font by re-uploading the font types to my Assets folder. However, my links are still not appearing in the font type Univers. 

I tried this code in my css-variables.liquid but it doesn't work in Chrome

input, .input-group-field{
font-family: 'Univers', Sans-Serif !important;
}