Custom pages (about us, contact us) titles are different than by default theme pages

lexx_
2 0 1

Hi all,

My custom pages (about us, contact us) titles are bigger than the product page title and also not aligned at the same place. 

Product page title is smaller and completely to the left which is how I want it and was like that by default. Then I created an about us page and the "about us" is still aligned to the left but not completely, it's more towards the middle and also written bigger. Somehow the contact us page also has that problem even if it was a by default page of the Dawn theme.

My coding class is far behind me but I could still manage it if someone helped me find the right place to correct the code.

I'm teaching myself how to use Shopify and it's a steep learning curve, I've accomplished quite a lot already but I just can't find the solution for this.

Thanks!

See screenshot superposition for comparison

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 3.43.55 PM.png

Replies 2 (2)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24923 2498 9041

@lexx_ 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
lexx_
2 0 1

Hi @KetanKumar !

My site is not online yet, I've just started on it about a week ago is there something to do with the screenshots I took ?

Thank you for answering