Solved

customising abandoned checkout emails

heleneathana
Excursionist
23 0 19

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to customise the abandoned checkout email? im unsure how to as it only comes up with code and im not sure how to 1. see what the email looks like and 2. how to write in it.

let me know if anyone can help

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 4.28.12 pm.png

Accepted Solution (1)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 950

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @heleneathana 

Thank you for reaching out here.

I would like to provide some information that you might need.

1. You could see what the email looks like by clicking on the Preview on the top right of the screen.

Screenshot.png

2. Because customizing notification templates with HTML can sometimes be a bit tricky and if you're not well versed in code, the best way is to find an expert to help you edit it.

If you don't want to hire an expert, you should consider not changing the structure of the template, just changing the text on it. You can refer to this video to learn more about it.

An alternative way you can consider is using third-party apps. Our AVA Email Marketing, SMS, Popups which free to install and offer you 100+ Ready-to-use email marketing templates with no coding or designing skills required.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a Solution.

Best regards.

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 950

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @heleneathana 

Thank you for reaching out here.

I would like to provide some information that you might need.

1. You could see what the email looks like by clicking on the Preview on the top right of the screen.

Screenshot.png

2. Because customizing notification templates with HTML can sometimes be a bit tricky and if you're not well versed in code, the best way is to find an expert to help you edit it.

If you don't want to hire an expert, you should consider not changing the structure of the template, just changing the text on it. You can refer to this video to learn more about it.

An alternative way you can consider is using third-party apps. Our AVA Email Marketing, SMS, Popups which free to install and offer you 100+ Ready-to-use email marketing templates with no coding or designing skills required.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a Solution.

Best regards.

banned

Ming_Sendif
Shopify Partner
79 2 8

Hey Helen did you end up finding a way to customise your Shopify abandoned cart notification email?