Customization Brooklyn Theme

Maddychandni
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi!
For our Shopify store, we'd want to have a little tweak for Brooklyn Theme. The banners on the Collection pages can't be full width right now, and we'd like to see if we can change that. In the same time, is there anyway that we can change the font on the Checkout page?

Replies 13 (13)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

Hii, @Maddychandni 
Kindly share your store password so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Maddychandni
Tourist
7 0 1

Can I please ask you how much is going to be for this customization?

Thank you!

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

@Maddychandni 
Kindly share screenshot of your problem.
Thank You.

Maddychandni
Tourist
7 0 1

Collection page.PNG

Maddychandni
Tourist
7 0 1

I want it to be full width.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

@Maddychandni 
Share your store password so,
I can solve this issue.
Thank You.

Maddychandni
Tourist
7 0 1

password: Therealone