DARK MODE FOR ADMIN

lswieckitay
Tourist
4 0 13

"Dark mode" 3rd party apps are ok at best and make the site run slow, for the back end/administrator. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enable a dark mode for admin/back end. My eyes are literally bleeding from the bright white background. 

Replies 5 (5)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36263 3609 11696

@lswieckitay 

sorry shopify admin doesn't allow this 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 78 119

Hi, @lswieckitay 

Thanks for your feedback regarding getting dark mode for the Shopify Admin. I understand that dark mode can help with eye strain, and that third party apps are not always an ideal workaround. I've submitted some feedback to our developers on your behalf for this request. While we can't make any guarantees about changes, the more feedback we receive the better. 

Thanks again for taking the time to share this feedback! 

Hilary | Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

CAS9791
1 0 3

Thank you for your reply.

When do the developers expect this feature to be available?

We have a couple of in house personnel that update the site constantly with new products.  They are always complaining about eye fatigue.  We do not allow third party apps on our computers if we can help it.  That is a major security risk as far as anyone should be conerned.

MitchS
1 0 1

Bump. It'd be really nice to have this feature, Shopify Admin is the last tool I use in my workflow that does not have a dark mode or dark theme option. 

It's a simple feature that would be appreciated by many professionals on this platform.

-Mitch S

alignedmerch
Tourist
10 1 0

Bump