Dawn 2.0 adding a text box to each product page

Solved
StillVaping
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, I hope I am not mistaken in posting here. I would also like to add a text box but to the cart page in case a customer has a note to leave me before proceeding to payment as is the case in the Venture theme

0 Likes
LaseMakers
Shopify Partner
56 0 22

Hi!!

I tried this code and it worked great on my products pages client can leave their comments, but the problem is that the comment doesn't appear on the order detail on admin, or confirmation email.

Is their a way for it to appear on the order details on admin, so I will know what the clients need?

Really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Carolina

ReyGrajales
1 0 1

Hi @Guleria !! thank you for your help. I used this code in my page but i can't see the text in the buy page, can you help me please?

Guleria
Shopify Partner
1777 373 528

For all to whom option is not available in cart, order confirmation and order details
Use field inside the form tag For further queries please drop and email to my inbox or follow this article https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/product-pages-get-customization-information-for-produ... 

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Buy me a coffee ☕ My PayPal
KMArm
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi @Guleria ! 

I'm finding that I'm seeing the customization as the title of my product as well. Do we know why it may duplicate?

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 8.37.31 PM.png

0 Likes