Dawn 2.0 - Collection Banners

Solved
mustard09
Tourist
12 0 2

I’m using Dawn 2.0 and I’m looking to add a banner per collection. Currently you can add a image banner over all collections but I would like a unique one per collection. 

example: I’d like a different image banner for home & accessories than what I have for curated vintage  

url: https://huckleberryltd.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Ishah
Excursionist
20 1 5

This is an accepted solution.

I had the same issue. I created templates for each collection using Online Theme - Customize - Collections - Create new template. 

May not be the ideal solution but this way i was able to have a different banner image in each collection. 

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Ishah
Excursionist
20 1 5

This is an accepted solution.

I had the same issue. I created templates for each collection using Online Theme - Customize - Collections - Create new template. 

May not be the ideal solution but this way i was able to have a different banner image in each collection. 

View solution in original post

mustard09
Tourist
12 0 2

This is the easiest and best way to do this. Just have to be sure to go into the collection and select the template that corresponds. 

Thanks! 

Casperh
Excursionist
28 0 8

Is this available on the app? I dont see a collection tab in the customization, just pages and navigations, and no option to create template