Solved

Dawn 2.0 | Remove Product Color Opton & Create Multiple Pages

tyler32
Excursionist
13 0 8

Within the Dawn 2.0 theme, I'm looking to remove the color option from the product page. I'm aware that I can do so by removing the option within the product itself, but I'd like to keep it for filtering purposes. I've tried fiddling with the theme code, but I've only been able to remove the color option at the expense of removing it, along with the size option.

Secondly, I'm attempting to use the theme editor, not code, to create an 'About Us' page, but when I do, it affects my other pages as well. It seems that they all use the 'Default Page' template. Is there a way to separately adjust my default pages within the theme editor?

Accepted Solution (1)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

This is an accepted solution.

Hii, @tyler32 
Paste this code on top of the section-main-product.css file.

.product-form__input.product-form__input--dropdown:first-child {
    display: none !important;
}

Thank You.

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@tyler32 

Please share store URL & screenshot what do you want.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
tyler32
Excursionist
13 0 8

The site isn't live, as we already have a functional site up and live. I don't want to publish the unready/unfinished site.

With regard to the first request;

dddd.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@tyler32 

If your site is not live then you can provide preview URL. That will also works. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@tyler32 

To remove color and size option. Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/base.css file. 

variant-selects.no-js-hidden {
display: none;
}

Hope this works. 

tyler32
Excursionist
13 0 8

I'm only looking to remove the color option, not the size option.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

This is an accepted solution.

Hii, @tyler32 
Paste this code on top of the section-main-product.css file.

.product-form__input.product-form__input--dropdown:first-child {
    display: none !important;
}

Thank You.

tyler32
Excursionist
13 0 8

Thank you!

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

@tyler32 
Thank You.

tyler32
Excursionist
13 0 8

Any ideas with regard to this?

"Secondly, I'm attempting to use the theme editor, not code, to create an 'About Us' page, but when I do, it affects my other pages as well. It seems that they all use the 'Default Page' template. Is there a way to separately adjust my default pages within the theme editor?"

Within my preview link, you can see that changes I made to the About>Services page, affected all the other 'About' pages. Is there a way to use the theme editor to edit the pages individually? I'd prefer not to use a third party app, as I like the style of the Dawn app.