Dawn 2.0 | Remove Product Color Opton & Create Multiple Pages

Solved
tyler32
Excursionist
13 0 8

Within the Dawn 2.0 theme, I'm looking to remove the color option from the product page. I'm aware that I can do so by removing the option within the product itself, but I'd like to keep it for filtering purposes. I've tried fiddling with the theme code, but I've only been able to remove the color option at the expense of removing it, along with the size option.

Secondly, I'm attempting to use the theme editor, not code, to create an 'About Us' page, but when I do, it affects my other pages as well. It seems that they all use the 'Default Page' template. Is there a way to separately adjust my default pages within the theme editor?

Replies 10 (10)
tyler32
Excursionist
13 0 8

Any ideas with regard to this?

"Secondly, I'm attempting to use the theme editor, not code, to create an 'About Us' page, but when I do, it affects my other pages as well. It seems that they all use the 'Default Page' template. Is there a way to separately adjust my default pages within the theme editor?"

Within my preview link, you can see that changes I made to the About>Services page, affected all the other 'About' pages. Is there a way to use the theme editor to edit the pages individually? I'd prefer not to use a third party app, as I like the style of the Dawn app.