Dawn 2.0 separate images for mobile and desktop

antologia
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

it seems there are many questions out there to fix this issue with dawn 2.0. I had followed some of the posts. And some parts are working others not.

I followed this one:

https://www.mojoin.com/show-shopify-banner-image/

I copied the the first part of the code to create the new banners for mobile and desktop. It works. Good so far here, however it does not show up on the theme.

antologia_0-1646200796855.png

I copied the last part of the code in base.css instead of theme.css. However no luck with or without it.

As well, as advised in the following link, I changed the line 46 of the code "image-banner.liquid". But still no luck.

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/separate-banner-mobile-and-desktop-dawn-2-0-adding-2n...

Could anyone please point me where I am doing this wrong?

As well, it is possible to do for component Slideshow too? At the moment, it is only for Image banner.

Many thanks!

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@antologia ,

Hi,

Unfortunately this code is not compatible with dawn theme.

We will surely help you with right and custom solution.

Kindly share your access with us

you can connect me on via email and Skype.

Thank you.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Healthfarm
Tourist
3 0 1

@oscprofessional

Hi, I am also having the same issue with my store,

I am currently using the theme Dawn 2.0 but I can't seem to find the ability to upload separate imgs for my slideshow section for desktop and mobile as the current set up doesnt work how I want it to.

Thank you

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@Healthfarm ,

Ok ,

Its a time consuming task. and I will give you the best solution with responsive.

Kindly share your access with us.

Connect me on via email or skype.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
antologia
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Oscprofessional,

I am guessing when you mean to connect you are providing your service and charge a fee for it isnt? If it that is case, I guess most folks are looking for a free solution, this is why we are asking in the forums.

Many thanks

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@antologia ,

It is time consuming task, for time consuming we charged hourly basis.

Its Ok if you are searching this task for free.

Have a nice day 🙂