Solved

Dawn 2.0 theme: Reducing space between menu and products

LukasSc
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

I'm having some trouble trying to reduce the space between my menu and the start of the collection header. I'd also like to reduce the space between the collection header and the filters. Can someone please assist with what I need to add to change this?

https://otherhut.eu/collections/living-room

Accepted Solution (1)

DMT-Mike
Shopify Partner
25 6 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lukas,

Welcome to the Shopify forums!

Open your stores dashboard --> Online Store --> Actions --> Edit Code --> Open 'base.css' -->

At the bottom of the file copy and paste this code and your spacing should reduce:

.collection-hero__title {
  margin: 1.5rem 0 0 !important;
}

You can then modify '1.5rem' to match the specific size you're looking for.

Let me know if this works for you!

NOTE: If you edit any files on your store, I advise that you duplicate the theme before doing so and editing the duplicated theme instead. This will prevent your live site from breaking if something goes wrong.

Need expert help with your Shopify Website? Get in touch.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

DMT-Mike
Shopify Partner
25 6 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lukas,

Welcome to the Shopify forums!

Open your stores dashboard --> Online Store --> Actions --> Edit Code --> Open 'base.css' -->

At the bottom of the file copy and paste this code and your spacing should reduce:

.collection-hero__title {
  margin: 1.5rem 0 0 !important;
}

You can then modify '1.5rem' to match the specific size you're looking for.

Let me know if this works for you!

NOTE: If you edit any files on your store, I advise that you duplicate the theme before doing so and editing the duplicated theme instead. This will prevent your live site from breaking if something goes wrong.

Need expert help with your Shopify Website? Get in touch.
LukasSc
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks! That worked