Dawn 2.2.0 - Footer Logo Centred with a footer Menu

clay1986
2 0 2

I would like to add my logo to the footer of my website and keep everything centre aligned. See the first screenshot where the word Clay would be replaced with the logo.

There is an image block I can use in the customiser but when I add this block the footer menu and the logo are displayed side by side. (Screenshot 2)

I also want to hide the menu title but when I leave it blank in the 'Heading' field of the customiser it hides the menu.

Any help would be appreciated.

www.clay.graphics

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 14.18.36.pngScreenshot 2021-10-18 at 14.24.49.png

Replies 4 (4)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24911 2497 9034

@clay1986 

yes you have like this?

KetanKumar_0-1634567875224.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
clay1986
2 0 2

That is only 'Clay' as text and not the logo. See the logo at the top of the website.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24911 2497 9034

@clay1986 

yes please add footer logo

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Ollie
Shopify Staff
419 47 73

Hey @clay1986.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared as well as the screenshots to the section you are referring to. Looking into the options available for the Dawn theme, we can add an image to the footer section of the online store. To do this, you will need to navigate to the Theme Editor and edit the footer. Once you have selected on the footer, you should see the option to add an image to the footer. I took a screenshot from my online store, feel free to reference it:

18-08-72789-43443

With that being said, we are limited to where the image will be displayed. Since the Dawn theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can use free design time for Shopify themes to have our internal team make the coding changes on your behalf to have the image displayed in the center. If you are interested in using design time, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see on the online store.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog