Hey there, @talsworld. Thanks so much for coming to the Shopify Community today with your question! If you ever have any questions related to Shopify, this is a great place to come to look for answers!
I actually have a 4.0 copy of Dawn for my own store, so I was able to test the functionality here myself. You should be able to add images to your image banner using the following steps:
- Login to your store admin
- From your admin, go to 'Online Store > Themes'
- From there, click the 'customize' button for your Dawn Theme
- Your Theme Editor will now open. Look for the 'Image Banner' heading on the Customization menu, and click on that. You should then see something that matches the screenshot below.
As you can see, you should be able to get your images added as needed. If you have any troubles finding this location, let me know and I'll do what I can to assist you further!
Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog