Solved

Dawn Banner Box Location needs to be moved

CreatorsAlley
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hello, 

I was wondering if someone can help me. I am new to Shopify. On the Dawn theme what code would i need to use to move the banner box to the right side on the desktop and full screen area?  currently its in the middle which is kind of covering the image.

https://y7sdf8voatpmhl08-55098343556.shopifypreview.com

password : creegh

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@CreatorsAlley 

Add code Your assets/section-image-banner.css bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
.banner__content { padding-bottom: 0rem !important; padding-top: 35rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@CreatorsAlley 

Your given URL is not working. Please check and provide correct URL. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
CreatorsAlley
Excursionist
13 0 4
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@CreatorsAlley 

Please share screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

CreatorsAlley
Excursionist
13 0 4

Password dreebi

Url :

https://creatorsalleyshop2-0.myshopify.com/

I want where the box is that says Shop Holiday Gifts to be moved a little to the right instead of being it centered.

AC1EFD22-E65F-49C0-BA82-EA36202B9666_1_105_c.jpeg

https://creatorsalleyshop2-0.myshopify.com/

CreatorsAlley
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hello just wanted to see if anyone can help. me with this. I just need to be able to move it to the right bottom

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@CreatorsAlley 

Please share your store front password.

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@CreatorsAlley 

Please share store front password!

Thanks!

CreatorsAlley
Excursionist
13 0 4

password is dreebi

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@CreatorsAlley 

.banner__content { align-items: normal !important;  justify-content: right !important;}

Thanks!

CreatorsAlley
Excursionist
13 0 4

Perfect, that moved it to the right how can i move it down so its on the bottom instead of middle 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@CreatorsAlley 

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
.banner__content { padding-bottom: 0rem !important; padding-top: 35rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

CreatorsAlley
Excursionist
13 0 4

Thank You so much!!! it worked