Solved

Dawn - buttons and collapsible tab

CGroenhaug
Tourist
8 1 2

Hi,

So we have changed to the dawn theme and are quite happy so far. But we would like to do some changes and I was hoping someone here could help so we could easily do it ourselves. 

First this is our link: https://m35.no/

1. In the multicolumn it is used a text and a arrow: 

CGroenhaug_0-1641321288622.png

I would like this to be a button and not an arrow for a link.

2. The same is for the collection list: 

CGroenhaug_1-1641321401916.png

3. I would like to say that some of the collapsible tab to be default open. For exampel I have two collapsible tab's - and would like one of them to be default open for the customer.

CGroenhaug_2-1641321655875.png

Accepted Solution (1)

CGroenhaug
Tourist
8 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

So if someone is wondinger how to change the arrow to a button I found a solution:

Change this in the multicolumn.liquid (line 66):  
<a class="link animate-arrow" {% if block.settings.link == blank %}role="link" aria-disabled="true"{% else %}href="{{ block.settings.link }}"{% endif %}>
{{ block.settings.link_label | escape }}<span class="icon-wrap">&nbsp;{% render 'icon-arrow' %}</span></a>

to this:
<a class="button button--primary"{% if block.settings.link == blank %} role="link" aria-disabled="true"{% else %} href="{{ block.settings.link }}"{% endif %}>
{{ block.settings.link_label | escape }}
</a>

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@CGroenhaug 

try this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

span.icon-wrap {
    display: none;
}

also i can't any tab please show me 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
CGroenhaug
Tourist
8 1 2

So it will remove the arrow - but that I know how to do. I would like to change the whole link to be a button. Then it is more obvious for the customer that this is a "call to action". 

The collapsible tab is in the products - and I have named mine "Beskrivelse" and "Spesifikasjon", see picture where I have marked yellow: 

CGroenhaug_0-1641408637546.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@CGroenhaug 

sorry i can't attachment 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

CGroenhaug
Tourist
8 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

So if someone is wondinger how to change the arrow to a button I found a solution:

Change this in the multicolumn.liquid (line 66):  
<a class="link animate-arrow" {% if block.settings.link == blank %}role="link" aria-disabled="true"{% else %}href="{{ block.settings.link }}"{% endif %}>
{{ block.settings.link_label | escape }}<span class="icon-wrap">&nbsp;{% render 'icon-arrow' %}</span></a>

to this:
<a class="button button--primary"{% if block.settings.link == blank %} role="link" aria-disabled="true"{% else %} href="{{ block.settings.link }}"{% endif %}>
{{ block.settings.link_label | escape }}
</a>

im____lc
Shopify Partner
2 0 3

Did u perharps find the solution for the tab to be open?

Thanks.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@im____lc 

can you please hare more detail with store url