Solved

Dawn edit spacing & footer color

Connor11
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hello I'm switching my theme over to dawn and having issues changing my social media & email signup box in the footer from white to black. & changing the footer spacing for my disclaimer

I used this code from  https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/how-to-change-text-colour-in-footer-and-header-only-d...to change the other footer colors. It doesn't work on both the social media or email signup list though.

.copyright__content a, .footer-block__details-content .list-menu__item--link {color: #fff;}
.footer-block__heading{color: #fff;}
.newsletter-form__field-wrapper .field__input::placeholder {color: #fff;}

.list-social__link{color: #fff;}
.footer-block__details-content .list-menu__item--active {color: #fff;}
.copyright__content, .copyright__content a {color: #fff;}

Connor11_0-1635469479822.png

my website is thcoverload.com

Accepted Solution (1)
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Connor11 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.footer  .footer-block--newsletter .footer__list-social  .list-social__item .link.list-social__link {
    color: #000000;
}

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @Connor11 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.footer__content-top.page-width {
    padding-bottom: 5px;
}
.footer__column.footer__column--info p:nth-child(1){
    display: none;
}
.footer__content-bottom {
    padding-top: 0px !important;
}
.footer.color-accent-2.gradient {
    background:#e9d7fd
}

Connor11
Excursionist
25 0 6

Thanks so much! This fixed the spacing issue. Don't think it fixed the icon colors though.

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Connor11 

.footer  .footer-block--newsletter .footer__list-social  .list-social__item .link.list-social__link {
    color: #000000;
}