Dawn product page drop down menu's coded into Debut theme product page?

SilverBeach
Tourist
7 0 1

I have 2 store themes at the moment - Debut and Dawn.

Debut product page layout is great and the images are a good size but it's lacking drop down menu's to add additional product info. 

Dawn has the drop down menu's I want but the image sizes are too big and the product description too narrow.

In a perfect world, I'd love to keep the Debut theme and just add these menu's (see image below)

Do I edit the code for Debut to add the menu's or edit the code in Dawn to replicate the same image/size layouts?

Dawn product menu section.PNG

Replies 2 (2)
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3713 408 610

@SilverBeach - both require many changes, but easy is to make dawn layout to have small size images and increase product description width

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com ,My timezone is GMT+5:30
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1977 329 404

Hi @SilverBeach

Dawn theme: go to Assets > section-main-product.css file and paste this at the bottom of the file:

@media screen and (min-width: 990px){
.product:not(.product--no-media):not(.featured-product) .product__media-wrapper {
max-width: 50%;
width: calc(50% - 1rem / 2);
}
.product:not(.product--no-media):not(.featured-product) .product__info-wrapper{
max-width: 50%;
width: calc(50% - 1rem / 2);
}
}

Hope it helps!

If you find my answer can help you solve your issue, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!