Dawn Theme 2.0 How to Change Pages

FAZIZI
Excursionist
29 0 8

Hi guys, I am quite new to this whole website designing so please bear with me here. I am having some difficulty changing the design of each page on my website, they are all just duplicates and looks the same as the others. I want to change how each page looks, for example, the women category should not look identical as the men's section. How do I go about to changing the designs? Templates? Coding? Thank you for your time!

My website: https://azizijewellers.com/ 

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@FAZIZI ,

Hi ,

We will help you with the best solution.

We  found dedicated Ecommerce Business that can solve any kind of platform-specific problem within minutes. 

Our developers are effective in getting the settings you desire to promote your business online. 

We can connected with us via email or skype. 

my details are given below.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

adventmedia
Pathfinder
128 0 31

Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize. Then select the page that you want to customize. This should get you started.