Solved

Dawn Theme - Center title for one page

synergyfb
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi hi!

How would I got about centering the title of one page specifically? I've seen a few answers regarding all pages, but I must be missing how to specify to one page only?

The page in question: https://feelsynergy.shop/pages/virtual-consultation (The "Hello, Gorgeous")

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@synergyfb 

Please find code in your layout/theme.liquid file 

<body class="gradient">

Replace to 

<body class="gradient {{ page_title | handle }}" >

change this code and let me know . after i will send css code for you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @synergyfb,

I see @dmwwebartisan gave you the code edit there. 

In the chance that you're not comfortable editing code yourself, because you're using Dawn which is a Shopify developed theme, you're eligible for 60 minutes free design time when on a paid plan. To avail of this, you can contact our support team and log in directly here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@synergyfb 

please add this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/section-main-page.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.hello-gorgeous .main-page-title {text-align: center !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@synergyfb 

Please find code in your layout/theme.liquid file 

<body class="gradient">

Replace to 

<body class="gradient {{ page_title | handle }}" >

change this code and let me know . after i will send css code for you.

synergyfb
Tourist
3 0 1

@dmwwebartisan  Updated code in layout/theme.liquid file 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@synergyfb 

please add this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/section-main-page.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.hello-gorgeous .main-page-title {text-align: center !important;}

Thanks!

synergyfb
Tourist
3 0 1

@dmwwebartisan You are an angel sent from heaven! All set, thank you!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@synergyfb 

Thanks! welcome again.

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @synergyfb,

I see @dmwwebartisan gave you the code edit there. 

In the chance that you're not comfortable editing code yourself, because you're using Dawn which is a Shopify developed theme, you're eligible for 60 minutes free design time when on a paid plan. To avail of this, you can contact our support team and log in directly here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.