DAWN Theme: Change font size of body text

Solved
chosenfashion
Excursionist
15 0 4

Hello everyone, I would like to the font size of my paragraphs on my website in the dawn theme. Sadly I do not know how to change it, could someone tell me how to change the code?

Text.PNGText2.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2225 3053

This is an accepted solution.

@chosenfashion 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
body {font-size: 2rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24919 2495 9027

@chosenfashion 

sorry any issue can you please share store url.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2225 3053

@chosenfashion 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

and fine body tag 

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
chosenfashion
Excursionist
15 0 4

The page is chosenfashion.at

I would jut like the whole body test in "Über uns" and "Das Evangelium " to be larger

chosenfashion
Excursionist
15 0 4

Which code to you mean? I have not received anything

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2225 3053

@chosenfashion 

#shopify-section-template--15125468479650__featured_products .h2, #shopify-section-template--15125468479650__featured_products h2 {
    font-size: 5rem !important;
}
#shopify-section-template--15125468479650__1633357325064ccf41 .h2, #shopify-section-template--15125468479650__featured_products h2 {
    font-size: 5rem !important;
}
}

Thanks!

chosenfashion
Excursionist
15 0 4

I did but nothing changed

chosenfashion
Excursionist
15 0 4

I need that all the text that is within the paragraphs to be larger, from 1.6 rem to 2

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9731 2225 3053

This is an accepted solution.

@chosenfashion 

body {font-size: 2rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

View solution in original post

chosenfashion
Excursionist
15 0 4

Thank you very much, it worked!