Solved

DAWN Theme: Change font size of body text

chosenfashion
Excursionist
20 0 4

Hello everyone, I would like to the font size of my paragraphs on my website in the dawn theme. Sadly I do not know how to change it, could someone tell me how to change the code?

Text.PNGText2.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@chosenfashion 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
body {font-size: 2rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@chosenfashion 

sorry any issue can you please share store url.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
chosenfashion
Excursionist
20 0 4

The page is chosenfashion.at

I would jut like the whole body test in "Über uns" and "Das Evangelium " to be larger

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@chosenfashion 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/base.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

and fine body tag 

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
chosenfashion
Excursionist
20 0 4

Which code to you mean? I have not received anything

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@chosenfashion 

#shopify-section-template--15125468479650__featured_products .h2, #shopify-section-template--15125468479650__featured_products h2 {
    font-size: 5rem !important;
}
#shopify-section-template--15125468479650__1633357325064ccf41 .h2, #shopify-section-template--15125468479650__featured_products h2 {
    font-size: 5rem !important;
}
}

Thanks!

chosenfashion
Excursionist
20 0 4

I did but nothing changed

chosenfashion
Excursionist
20 0 4

I need that all the text that is within the paragraphs to be larger, from 1.6 rem to 2

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@chosenfashion 

body {font-size: 2rem !important;}
}

Thanks!

chosenfashion
Excursionist
20 0 4

Thank you very much, it worked!

OscarKraken
Excursionist
12 0 6

This worked for all the body text but not for the text in the featured products. How would i change this?

Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 17.04.18.jpg

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@OscarKraken 

can you please share store url?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing