Dawn Theme - Change Navigation in header

orchi
10 0 0

I am attempting to change the navigation text font, size and position to look similar to the reference "Tom Ford" 

Theme used: Dawn 

Screenshot 2024-05-23 165933.png

How do I make this look like: 

a.png

Replies 4 (4)

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
511 86 78

Hi!

The font used on the Tom Ford website is 'Gotham' with a weight of '500'. If you install these fonts on your website, I can try to help you out!

Terence..

★ Looking for Dedicated Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 MONTH!
★ Get skilled Shopify developers at BUDGET-FRIENDLY RATES — explore Novajetsoft.com for a rapid quote!
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE  
would be the anchor keeping me steady!
★ For Quick response --> WhatsApp | Email --> info@novajetsoft.com | Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites
orchi
10 0 0

Alright. I will install this font. 

Let's say I already installed it, what would the next steps be? Including moving the navigation to fit next to the logo

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
511 86 78

We can move the menu on the right to the top. The important part is the font, and we'll handle the rest for you! Let me know once you've uploaded the font!

★ Looking for Dedicated Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 MONTH!
★ Get skilled Shopify developers at BUDGET-FRIENDLY RATES — explore Novajetsoft.com for a rapid quote!
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE  
would be the anchor keeping me steady!
★ For Quick response --> WhatsApp | Email --> info@novajetsoft.com | Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites

Titan_Teche
12 0 0

Hello @orchi , The TOM FORD is using different theme and you are using Dawn. SO you can try some of this

1. Change your font family

2. Increase font size

3. Change text-color if you want 

If you don't know theme customization than you should look for some developer.

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

Need help with your store? titanteche@gmail.com

For Theme Customization and Store Setup visit My Website