Dawn Theme - Changing Font Size

Solved
secco
2 0 0

Hi there,

I would like to change the size of the heading (H1 I presume?) font on my pages and can't seem to find a way to do this.

I thought I could easily fix it through a sizing dropdown list the typography section in Editor but it wasn't there.

I've looked through the code editor and found a bunch of H1s, H2s, H3s.. etc, but I'm not quite sure what it is I should be doing or looking out for.

Wondering if anyone else is having similar problems or has come up with a solution for this, would really appreciate the help.

Thank you!

This is my url 

0 Likes
made4Uo
Trailblazer
157 11 41

This is an accepted solution.

You are right. It would be either h1 or h2. This is at the Asset folder, under the base.css. FInd the code .h1, h1 { } or .h2, h2 {} with a font-size. You can adjust the font by reducing the rem. NOTE: Dawn Theme uses rem, instead of pixels. It means it rely to the root font size, which is in the theme.liquid file, under the layout folder. The main root of the sizes came from html, which has a font size in percentage. I believe in Dawn theme, their 1 rem is equal to 10px. Let me know if that helps

I do not work with Shopify. I am not looking to be hired or being paid. Just wanted to help.
secco
2 0 0

Thank you so much! Your advice worked like a charm.

0 Likes
made4Uo
Trailblazer
157 11 41

Glad to help!

I do not work with Shopify. I am not looking to be hired or being paid. Just wanted to help.
0 Likes