Dawn Theme - Collapsible tab with unique content in each product page.

Solved
hitdifferent205
2 0 0

Hi there,   
I need help with setting up a unique collapsible tab for each product as shown in the demo store. The demo store for Dawn Theme uses a collapsible tab that comes with the theme to show the 'Dimension' of the product. I want to show product dimension and fabrication for my product and these are different to each product. The only customization I see is to add Collapsible Tab in the Default Product Page. Can anyone suggest a way around or a fix? I don't want to use any extra apps just for this if possible. 

I tried to reach Shopify Support and they said this was out of their developer's scope, and I should hire a Shopify expert to do this, which is ridiculous.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 8.40.44 pm.png

image.png

Replies 22 (22)
LiLi-5
Excursionist
22 0 9

This is extremely helpful, thank you so much! 

DebraJM
1 0 1

Thank you so much!! Awesome help in easy to understand format.

shopten26
Excursionist
31 0 7

@King-Kang I tried to follow your steps but it's still changing the description on all of my pages. Do you know where I could be going wrong?

qubeetrays
1 0 1

I have been looking so long for a solution. Thanks so much for this! Fantastic work

bondbeyondbox
11 0 0

Hi! I also have dawn 2.0 theme and followed your wonderful instructions. I added the metafields and filled them in and saved them, but when I click insert dynamic source it only finds the default ones, not the ones I added. Can you please help?

King-Kang
Pathfinder
87 5 33

Hello @bondbeyondbox ,

Thank you for the words.

Make sure you hit insert dynamic source from the tab content.

KingKang_0-1636554087611.png

King-Kang
Pathfinder
87 5 33

Hello @shopten26 ,

Please try to follow the steps I provided again, I suspect its because you changed right it in the Customize.

bondbeyondbox
11 0 0

You were right. Thank you so much! Do you happen to know how to reduce the size of featured products image on home page?

afbossbae
2 0 0

I am looking for someone to design my store  can I see more of example you have