Dawn Theme Collection Title and Prices Alignment

mZee
Tourist
30 0 3

I am currently in the process of switching over to the Dawn theme. I have some titles that are longer than others. When that happens the price and titles do not line up anymore. I was able to get this fixed in my current theme (Debut) but I cannot get it done in Dawn. I essentially want to make sure all titles and all prices line up no matter how short or long the title is. Any help?

Replies 6 (6)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/help-us-help-you/td-p/668159/jump-to/first-unread-mes...

Store url, example problem url, storefront password

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

mZee
Tourist
30 0 3

Hi not sure what that link was for? I read through that but it doesnt answer the question. Thank you.

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

Help others who are not mind readers help you by giving detail such as

Store url, example problem url, storefront password

Goodluck.

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

mZee
Tourist
30 0 3

Appreciate that not sure why my site or password is needed. Just looking for a way to make it that the price always lines up no matter how many characters are in the title on the collection pages.

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

So OTHER people can SEE the problem and INSPECT the code.

And not password, the storefront password.

You are coming for expertise but not fulfilling basic levels of detail for expertise to be applied.

This is like calling a mechanic saying your car has a problem and is making a noise, but not telling them the make of the car or letting them hear the car.

bhristopher
Excursionist
28 0 5

Need to know how to make the title and price on the same line. Take a look at my post please and thank you.