Solved

Dawn Theme - Collections Display

Justin34
Trailblazer
312 0 82

Hi all,

I am using the Dawn theme. I have 6 collection items. They seem to display alphabetically on the display page. To see what I mean.... visit this page: https://www.pennsylvaniaparks.org/products

The problem is I want the layout to be different when people reach that page. I want it to be displayed like this:

Top row:

T-Shirt - SweatShirt - Hoodie

Bottom row:

Drinkware - Bags - Everything else

Any idea how to make that happen? I cant figure it out.

Thanks so much!

ALL I THINK ABOUT IS OUR PARKS 🙂
Accepted Solution (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, 

You just need to edit the collection list.

In your admin store, go to themes, then click "Customize", to open the theme editor. Then follow the steps in the image below.

made4uomade4uo

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, 

You just need to edit the collection list.

In your admin store, go to themes, then click "Customize", to open the theme editor. Then follow the steps in the image below.

made4uomade4uo

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
Justin34
Trailblazer
312 0 82

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!! 🙂

ALL I THINK ABOUT IS OUR PARKS 🙂