Dawn theme did not come with Add to cart button for product pages

Solved

Dawn theme did not come with Add to cart button for product pages

waterbottle5
Tourist
7 0 1

Dawn theme didn't come with an add to cart button.  I could not find much support after a google search.  

I need the add to cart button on the product pages. 

Accepted Solution (1)

BSSCommerce-B2B
Shopify Partner
565 114 137

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @waterbottle5 
I think your product is sold out

BSSCommerceB2B_0-1718387938020.png

Please check your stock again.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution.

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing |BSS: B2B Portal, Quote, Net 30 | BSS: B2B Login Lock Hide Price

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

round
Shopify Partner
113 18 10

@waterbottle5, hope you are well,

may be you have some js error in console 

can you share your store URL thank you

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
waterbottle5
Tourist
7 0 1

hkd.amdl....

round
Shopify Partner
113 18 10

@waterbottle5, web store is lock 

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
waterbottle5
Tourist
7 0 1

I just unlocked it.

round
Shopify Partner
113 18 10

@waterbottle5  this is your app problem, some how app is lock you add to cart 

waterbottle5
Tourist
7 0 1

Okay, the only apps I have on are Avis product options and shopify email.

round
Shopify Partner
113 18 10

@waterbottle5 you can take support from Avis product options
I think that's would be good

waterbottle5
Tourist
7 0 1

@round Is there anything I can do or should I start over.  I don't remember seeing the add to cart button when I started either. 

round
Shopify Partner
113 18 10

@waterbottle5  you can removed app then test, I think 

waterbottle5
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks for your help. 

BSSCommerce-B2B
Shopify Partner
565 114 137

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @waterbottle5 
I think your product is sold out

BSSCommerceB2B_0-1718387938020.png

Please check your stock again.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution.

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing |BSS: B2B Portal, Quote, Net 30 | BSS: B2B Login Lock Hide Price

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

waterbottle5
Tourist
7 0 1

Ahh! So simple.  Thanks for your help!

BSSCommerce-B2B
Shopify Partner
565 114 137

Hi @waterbottle5 ,

We're happy to see that our suggestion helped you solve the issue: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/dawn-theme-did-not-come-with-add-to-cart-button-for-p...

Can you kindly give us a like? This can be a reference for other merchants if they have an issue like you and greatly motivate us to contribute to our community.

Thanks in advance.