Solved

Dawn Theme: h5 Main page product name font size needs to be smaller

iamdawnumcm
Excursionist
28 0 8

Hi Team,

The size of the name for my product is really big. I wants to make it smaller. I tried to change h5 headings without success.

Please advise. Thanks!!

my url : https://7xyzhhcaxjvgux76-42324328597.shopifypreview.com

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 12.25.42 AM.png

 The Name :Croissant Ring, Chocolate needs to smaller to 50% of its current size

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

This is an accepted solution.

okay,
paste the below code

@media screen and (max-width:767px){
span.card-information__text.h5 {
    font-weight: normal;
}
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@iamdawnumcm 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/section-main-product.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product__title {font-size: 20px !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

khilan
Shopify Partner
271 15 26

hi @iamdawnumcm 

Please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/section-main-product.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product__title {font-size: 15px !important;
                         font-wight:200 !important;}

Copy

Thanks!

Shopify Expert | Skype: khilan.mendapara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on khilan.mendapara1995@gmail.com regarding any help
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Hey @iamdawnumcm 

You can try this one.Just add the code in component-card.css file
Follow the path and add it there

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code

Asset -> component-card.css

font-size: 15px !important;
}

Thanks

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
iamdawnumcm
Excursionist
28 0 8

@oscprofessional Thanks for the code. Works out just find. But on my media screen(mobile) The product name is in bold font instead of normal. Can you advice how to change back to normal?

51441634894698_.pic.jpg

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

This is an accepted solution.

okay,
paste the below code

@media screen and (max-width:767px){
    font-weight: normal;
}
}