Dawn Theme Header Section Not Showing in Customize

rdeka
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi! I'm new to Shopify. I just got a problem. Why there is no header section in my Shopify customize tools? But the header appears on preview mode? Could anyone help me? I'm using Dawn Theme. Thank you!

rdeka_1-1637835014438.png

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@rdeka 

Please share your store URL & screenshot what do you want !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

Hi there @rdeka

Firstly, let me say welcome to Shopify! Congrats on taking the first step.

If you download a new copy of the Dawn theme, do you then have access to the Header section in your theme? It looks as though it has been edited/removed from the one showing in your Screenshot. 

You can download a new clean copy of the dawn theme by going to Online store > themes from your store admin, and scrolling down to the "explore free themes" button. From here you are taken to our theme store, where you can then add a new copy of the Dawn theme by clicking "Add to theme library" after selecting Dawn. 

When you then go to customize this new copy of the dawn theme, is the header section available? 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

rdeka
Tourist
9 0 4

This problem is solved. I change the theme. Thank you

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

Glad to hear it's now solved! How are things on your store otherwise? - how do you feel things are going at the minute? Is there anything you'd like to improve or change? 

Out Of Office

rdeka
Tourist
9 0 4

I want to improve lots of things in my Shopify store. Could you help to assist me through this?

rdeka
Tourist
9 0 4

I want to improve lots of things in my Shopify store. Could you help to assist me through this? @Ivy 

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

Absolutely, @rdeka I'd be happy to help you out with this.

Do you have specific changes in mind you wish to make? Can you tell me more about what your goals are for your store? Can you share with me a link to your storefront please so I can take a look around? 

Out Of Office